WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look What Came From my Basement......

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

teeceeveecee

Hi Gus;

Kept getting tired of coming to our site and nothing posted by anyone so I figured ANYTHING is better than nothing so........

Look what came out of my basement....     a  TWISTED STIK

I had my 40 size Stik with a damaged wing. The dared ARF was put together with hot glue, the leading edge broke loose and was too much trouble to repair for too little reward so....

I had this Twist 40 wing left over from a gravitational encounter ......

The next was inevitable, the TWISTED STIK

Tom

Changes needed to keep wing position.

A few parts to adapt to the Stik and keep wing position the same.

Little aileron modification for fuselage width and strength.

Wing test fit

Finished

Trusty OS Surpass 52 and Cedric

rwcd

Great job! I love that pilot.

3 Cedric on 2/4/2017, 12:43 pm

teeceeveecee

Thanks Roger, that  is Cedric. I ordered it from a guy in England. Suppose to be Terry Thomas from "Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines"  I think. I always wanted one and a few years back I came across him while I was browsing some English sites looking for a diesel I wanted.

Man I think most of our guys must be hibernating Sleep Sleep Sleep , saw a few at the swap meet but that is about it, of course I don't drive at night any longer macular degeneration   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked,  so I don't  go to the Saturday night flying.

Oh well, I will just have to keep myself entertained sniffing balsa dust (NO GLUE) .Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Best cheers cheers cheers ,

Tom

rprager

Cool Tom Cool Cool Cool

5 VERY COOL on 2/6/2017, 3:18 pm

bigdaddy

LOOKS LIKE THAT WILL BE FUN TO FLY Smile

dcs155

Looks great Tom!

7 Thanks Guys on 2/7/2017, 7:18 am

teeceeveecee

Thanks guys. I am hoping it will fly well, I love the Twist wing they will slow fly with the best.

Hope to see you all soon, or least when the field dries out. cheers cheers cheers

Tom

sblock

That PILOT sure looks like he CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nice job Tom

9 Thanks Steve on 2/8/2017, 2:08 pm

teeceeveecee

Thanks Steve, yeah Ol'Cedric is ready to go  just need a little sunshine  sunny sunny sunny

By the way, forgot  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  to get a check off to you for 2017 dues, will get it out to you next week.

Tom.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]