2 Re: Some control line action... on 6/5/2011, 9:40 pm

rwcd

Good one.

3 Re: Some control line action... on 6/5/2011, 10:47 pm

dcs155

Cool!!

4 Re: Some control line action... on 6/6/2011, 8:25 am

Roger Beltmann

Thanks Troy. This airplane is an original Ringmaster kit built by Ken Lilly. This was its maiden flight. Flew perfect right off the board.

5 Lookin Good ! on 6/6/2011, 1:21 pm

teeceeveecee

Lookin good Roger. Did you ever fly a "Zilch" or "Super Zilch" ? It was a stunt design, I use to love watching a pilot like you wring one out. I flew both and really enjoyed them nothing like you but still a lot of fun.

Tom

6 Re: Some control line action... on 6/8/2011, 8:42 am

Roger Beltmann

Hi Tom I have heard of a Zilch but have never seen or flown one. I did some research and found it was an early fiftys design. I was only seven years old at the time. Plans are available from Barry Baxter for $14.00. The airplane looks kinda like a Ringmaster

7 What A Kid ! on 6/8/2011, 9:12 am

teeceeveecee

Roger Beltmann wrote:Hi Tom I have heard of a Zilch but have never seen or flown one. I did some research and found it was an early fiftys design. I was only seven years old at the time. Plans are available from Barry Baxter for $14.00. The airplane looks kinda like a Ringmaster

There you go bragging about what a kid you are !

Tom

8 Mondays Re-kits on 6/14/2011, 7:56 am

Roger Beltmann

Hi everyone. The pretty blue Ringmaster that Troy videotaped crashed on Monday. It appears to have been a structural failure rather than pilot failure. The tail surfaces separated from the fuse.yet the glue was intact. Ric stuck his Voodoo at full blast. It was an awesome crash. He will reassemble both airplanes and they should be back in operation by Sunday. Frank continues to progress nicely. He has four flights on his Shoestring with no problems. He should be doing aerobatics pretty soon. I did a maiden flight on my Nobler. It was very impressive for an ARF. It flew like it was on rails. Hope to see you all on Sunday. Roger

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum