Tough choice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tough choice? on 8/1/2012, 10:44 pm

Troy

Admin
I'll take one of each, please.

2 Re: Tough choice? on 8/2/2012, 9:32 am

rwcd

I'll take the car. Gas mileage on the plane is not so good.

3 Re: Tough choice? on 8/2/2012, 7:28 pm

rprager

The plane has a better sound to it.

I would take the plane. It would be cool even if it just sat in the front yard and I could play in it and pretend I was flying. Smile

4 Re: Tough choice? on 8/2/2012, 10:20 pm

rwcd

I bet the car sounds pretty tough too.

5 Re: Tough choice? on 8/2/2012, 10:39 pm

Troy

Admin
rwcd wrote:I bet the car sounds pretty tough too.
http://www.magnaflow.com/04sound/domestic/2012MustangBoss302_15166/2012MustangBoss302_15166.html

6 Re: Tough choice? on 8/2/2012, 10:46 pm

rwcd

Better than a turbine.

7 Re: Tough choice? on 8/4/2012, 5:52 pm

sblock

Hey Rob.
You could park it next to yourTframe.

8 Love The "B" on 8/5/2012, 5:54 am

teeceeveecee

When people talk "Mustang" (the flying kind) everyone seems to center on the "D" but my favorite is the "B". Just like the P-47, I prefer the "Razorback".

Tom

9 Re: Tough choice? on 8/5/2012, 6:30 am

dcs155

I agree Tom, The B looks slick!! That being said I'd have to take the plane first, and when I ran out of money to fly and maintain it I'd sell it and buy 4 of those mustangs, a new corvette, a new house, 3 new turbine models,and still have enough left over to have our field smoothed out the consistancy of a golf course and buy everyone steaks for sunday lunch at the field for a year!!! And I'd buy Roger something really nice so he'd stop makin parts of my planes fall off in the air Very Happy Very Happy Shocked

10 So True on 8/5/2012, 7:24 am

teeceeveecee

dcs155 wrote:I agree Tom, The B looks slick!! That being said I'd have to take the plane first, and when I ran out of money to fly and maintain it I'd sell it and buy 4 of those mustangs, a new corvette, a new house, 3 new turbine models,and still have enough left over to have our field smoothed out the consistancy of a golf course and buy everyone steaks for sunday lunch at the field for a year!!! And I'd buy Roger something really nice so he'd stop makin parts of my planes fall off in the air Very Happy Very Happy Shocked

So true Dave, I couldn't even afford a plug change, last I read they were a little over $25.00 each and she has 24 of them affraid affraid affraid

Tom

11 Re: Tough choice? on 8/5/2012, 11:10 am

rwcd

I also like the B version. The movies made the D popular.

12 Re: Tough choice? on 8/5/2012, 11:11 am

rwcd

dcs155 wrote:I agree Tom, The B looks slick!! That being said I'd have to take the plane first, and when I ran out of money to fly and maintain it I'd sell it and buy 4 of those mustangs, a new corvette, a new house, 3 new turbine models,and still have enough left over to have our field smoothed out the consistancy of a golf course and buy everyone steaks for sunday lunch at the field for a year!!! And I'd buy Roger something really nice so he'd stop makin parts of my planes fall off in the air Very Happy Very Happy Shocked
And what would that be? Very Happy

13 Re: Tough choice? on 8/5/2012, 8:49 pm

dcs155

Id get ya a plane, a big plane with a big gas radial and test fly it all the time so u could hear how cool it sounds!!! Very Happy Very Happy

14 Re: Tough choice? on 8/5/2012, 9:40 pm

Troy

Admin
I'd take that goofy radial engine out of the p-51 and stuff that 5.0 in her.
Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it! Twisted Evil

15 Re: Tough choice? on 8/5/2012, 10:17 pm

rwcd

That wouldn't even taxi it. Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum