WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coordinated

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Coordinated on 1/25/2013, 5:52 pm

rprager

If this were me I would be all tangled and wrapped up with the cords looking like a mummy. Pretty cool though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=nr9KrqN_lIg

Hey, here is a challenge for you U-Control guys. Roger B you up for the challange with three of your u-control planes? How about with your really fast ones???? Smile Smile

2 Uncoordinated on 1/26/2013, 6:57 am

Roger Beltmann

Hi Rob. I think it might be possible. I'd have to brush up on my on my left handed flying. That third handle could be a problem though...Where to put it?

3 Re: Coordinated on 1/26/2013, 7:41 am

rprager

Looked like the guy had the third one to his belt loops. So ya might have to run the lines to your pants. Or ya attach it to your foot and stand on one leg. Very Happy Very Happy

4 Re: Coordinated on 1/26/2013, 10:36 am

rwcd

And balance a ball on your head. Laughing Laughing Laughing

5 Three at once! on 2/18/2013, 6:51 am

Roger Beltmann

Bart Klapinski flew three Cox P-40 flying tigers at the same time at the Disneyland flight circle in Calif. He flew ten shows a day for many years. He used a special handle in his mouth for the third airplane. The article is on page 35 of the current Model Aviation. Cool!

6 Re: Coordinated on 2/18/2013, 7:06 am

rprager

Cool!!!!! Cool Cool

7 Re: Coordinated on 2/18/2013, 5:19 pm

sblock

MAN AFTER SEEING THAT WHO SAY"S OLD FART'S LOSE IT with age!!!!!!

COME ON ROG D. LET'S SEE SOME MORE 3D. You know that real thing wasn't 3d capable. just asking. Razz Razz Razz Razz

8 Re: Coordinated on 2/18/2013, 5:54 pm

Roger Beltmann

Cox P-40s were 1D...Barely!

9 Re: Coordinated on 2/18/2013, 10:10 pm

rwcd

Whipping them is the only thing keeping them up. The engine only made noise so you thought they were flying.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum