WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any body been to the field?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Any body been to the field? on 3/16/2010, 11:10 pm

dcs155

Has anyone been out to the field the last day or so???? I'm gonna stop by tommorrow on the way home and see if its still pretty wet or if this nice weather has been drying it up. Dave

2 Re: Any body been to the field? on 3/17/2010, 11:35 am

Troy

Admin
Stopped by there just now, Tom was there flying.
Ground isn't soft.
Btw, how do I get a key for the gate?

http://whitewaterrc.roomforum.com

3 Re: Any body been to the field? on 3/17/2010, 10:34 pm

dcs155

Hey Troy, glad ya got out to the field. Did ya bring a helicopter?? I'll check with Scott as to who has the keys.
I thought the site was blackberry friendly but i can't seem to be able to post a reply on the phone. do you have any idea's how I can make the blackberry fuction here??? Any help would be great. Dave

4 Re: Any body been to the field? on 3/18/2010, 6:25 am

Troy

Admin
Didn't have a heli with me, I may start bringing one with me to work though, just in case I am in the neighborhood!

On the blackberry thing, I don't know, I don't have any problems with my LG Tritan, can even do admin stuff with it, let me look around the set up on this site and see if I can find anything.

http://whitewaterrc.roomforum.com

5 Field Visit on 3/18/2010, 7:30 am

teeceeveecee

Hi Dave:

I was at the field Wednesday flying my electrics. Troy came in to say "hi" . As he mentioned he needs a key. The field is in great shape considering the winter. No puddles, ground is firm and I think smoother than last year.

I will be out there tomorrow ( Friday- love the smell of nitro in the morning) suppose to be a pretty good day.

Best,

Tom

6 Re: Any body been to the field? on 3/18/2010, 7:38 am

dcs155

Hey Troy, I was trying again and this time my phone said I need to have jave script installed, so its on my end, no prob with the site. Yea i'd start bringing that chopper with ya!

Tom, great news on the field! I might see if I can sneak out of work on friday and get to the field for a bit since the weekend looks likes it might be pretty bad weatherwise.

7 Re: Any body been to the field? on 3/22/2010, 9:07 pm

dcs155

I stopped by the field on the way home tonight and was very surprised on the condition of the field for this time of year. No standing water anywhere to be found, even driving up the small hill the ground was all really solid. Boy I really want to outside flying Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Maybe this weekend!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum