WHITEWATER R.C.

Whitewater WI radio control club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave I don't think it will fit in your truck.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sblock

Here ya go same day flight!!!!!!!!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

http://youtu.be/AHWzMmi9xfU

dcs155

Thanks for postin that! Very Happy Very Happy  now i really cant wait till spring!

rprager

Cool!!!! Wish I had a shop like that. Cool

dcs155

That shop is amazing!!!!

rwcd

It's too clean.

6 On A Shoestring on 11/27/2013, 11:57 am

teeceeveecee

I hate to see guys trying to really enjoy our hobby on a shoestring budget Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Now all you affluent guys go suck down a turkey. I am going to have a can of Bush beans and a hot dog. Just kidding I am going to have TWO hot dogs !

Tom

7 On a shoestring on 11/27/2013, 4:11 pm

Roger Beltmann

Hi Tom; Thanks to Seagull and Hobbyking I can have two hotdogs with chili on top! You should build a gasser this winter. The cost of fuel is almost zero. Then you could buy a turkey instead of Powermaster. Lots of fiber in beans though.

8 Priorities on 11/27/2013, 6:38 pm

teeceeveecee

Roger Beltmann wrote:Hi Tom; Thanks to Seagull and Hobbyking I can have two hotdogs with chili on top! You should build a gasser this winter. The cost of fuel is almost zero. Then you could buy a turkey instead of Powermaster. Lots of fiber in beans though.

Hey Roger gassers are a good idea, you have your priorities right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Damn, chili dogs bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Been thinking about selling my Subaru B9 and get me a Fiat 500 with a roof rack for the planes fuel savings would let me buy more glow fuel cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Happy "T-day" everyone and I am very thankful I am allowed to be a member of a club with so many really great guys.

Tom

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum